- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Replace Your Car’s Air Filter-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
Category Archives: Tires
High speed generates excessive heat, which increases the rate of tire wear and reduces the tire’s durability. Drive the speed limit to save your tires!!!
With temperatures at an all time high, remember that tires can lose more air in hot weather. Underinflated tires can result in accelerated wear and poor driving performance. Check your tire pressure often and add air as needed.
Warming your engine in the driveway may not be a good idea. The engine does not operate at its peak temperature, resulting in incomplete fuel combustion, soot deposits on cylinder walls, oil contamination, and ultimately damaged components. Get your … Continue reading
Have your wheel alignment checked every 30,000 miles, or as recommended in your owner’s manual. Also check your alignment after buying new tires or if you replace a rack and pinion steering unit. Improper tire alignment will shorten the life … Continue reading
If you have maintained tire inflation properly, uneven wear may indicate the need for a wheel realignment. It can also mean improperly operating brakes or shocks, a bent wheel internal tire damage, or worn bushings.