- Anti-Lock Brakes Care- Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
This is a limited time offer and some restrictions apply.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Fill your windshield washer reservoir with washer fluid only, water will not clean as well and may freeze in cold weather and damage the system. To avoid having to repair the washer fluid pump don’t run the windshield washing system if there is no … Continue reading
After the cold winter be sure to check your brakes. A warning sign that your brakes need to be replaced might be brake noises including excessive grinding, squealing, screeching or chatter.
Put less strain on your engine and automatic transmission by shifting to neutral at red lights. Otherwise the engine is still trying to push the car even while it is stopped. Come see Hud for all your auto repair needs.
Keep your car’s air-conditioning fit for next summer, run it a few times in the winter. This will help prevent moving parts in the compressor from seizing. Also, circulating the refrigerant will help keep the seals soft and pliant. Come see … Continue reading