- Anti-Lock Brakes Care- Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
This is a limited time offer and some restrictions apply.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Anti-lock brakes are sensitive to moisture, which can ruin the ABS pump and rot the brake lines from the inside. Since brake fluid attracts moisture, it should be “bled” or purged at least every three years.
High speed generates excessive heat, which increases the rate of tire wear and reduces the tire’s durability. Drive the speed limit to save your tires!!!
When turning your steering wheel, do not hold it in an extreme right or left position for more than a few seconds. Doing this can cause damage to the power-steering pump.
To avoid unnecessary repairs try to accelerate slowly when you begin your drive. The most wear to the engine and drive train occurs in the first ten to twenty minutes of operation.