- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Replace Your Car’s Air Filter-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Power steering fluid should be changed every three years or 50,000 miles. You can check the level visually or follow the dipstick method, low power steering fluid may indicate a leak.
Be sure to replace your vehicle’s air filter, when the air filter clogs with dirt dust and bugs,it will cause your engine to work harder and so in turn your vehicle becomes less fuel efficient.
Getting a tune up can boost gas mileage, be sure to get regular tune-ups. Watch for worn spark plugs too, a misfiring spark plug can reduce your car’s fuel efficiency.
Here is a fuel/money saving tip regarding fuel, Buy the lowest grade or octane of gas that is right for your car. Unless your car requires premium gas, filling up your car with high-octane fuel is a waste of money. … Continue reading