- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Replace Your Car’s Air Filter-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
This is a limited time offer and some restrictions apply.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
After the cold winter be sure to check your brakes. A warning sign that your brakes need to be replaced might be brake noises including excessive grinding, squealing, screeching or chatter.
With Spring coming make sure and change your wipers. Your wipers work hard all winter. It is a good idea to replace them in the spring to be ready for April showers.
Do not race your car’s engine at start-up, this is a quick way to add years of wear to your engine, especially if it’s cold outside.
With colder temperature approaching make sure your battery is up to par. Check your battery terminals, you can remove any corrosion with a toothbrush and a mix of baking soda and water.
Run the air-conditioning while defrosting the windshield, AC air is dry so it will take the moisture out of the air by dehumidifying as it cools. If you are cold, adjust the temperature so that the AC pumps out warm … Continue reading