- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Replace Your Car’s Air Filter-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
This is a limited time offer and some restrictions apply.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
When driving your car don’t use your toe on the accelerator this makes it harder to keep steady pressure and leads to excess gas consumption. Instead drive with your foot flat on the pedal, ease up on the accelerator a … Continue reading
Although on board computer and electronic ignition has eliminated the need for a regular tune-up, the spark plugs still need to be changed. It is recommended changing plugs every 30,000 or 40,000 miles to ensure good fuel mileage and engine … Continue reading
When filling your gas tank, avoid topping off. Any additional gas is just going to slop around or seep out. Stop pumping at the first indication that your tank is full when the automatic nozzle clicks off.
With temperatures at an all time high, remember that tires can lose more air in hot weather. Underinflated tires can result in accelerated wear and poor driving performance. Check your tire pressure often and add air as needed.