- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Replace Your Car’s Air Filter-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Here are a few winter essentials for your car. Ice Scraper, salt or sand to use for traction, a blanket just in case you are stranded and need to keep warm, first aid kit and road flares. Be safe in … Continue reading
Treat your gas tank to a can of gas line antifreeze…it will remove any water in the system and prevent your lines from freezing. Come see Hud for all your auto repair needs.
With winter weather approaching be sure to check your antifreeze. The best anti-freeze to water ratio is 50/50. Prevent your cooling system from failing have your system flushed every two years. Come see Hud!! Be prepared for winter.
Keep your gas tank more than half full during cold weather. Any space above the fuel in your tank will fill with moist air, which condenses to water in the cold. Since water is denser than gasoline, it settles in … Continue reading