- Anti-Lock Brakes Care- Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
This is a limited time offer and some restrictions apply.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
There is no beating paste wax for the hardest, longest lasting finish. Look for paste with high carnauba wax content. Even though you may be tempted to use liquid or spray to make your car shiny. Paste wax is still … Continue reading
Avoid buying a new radiator by trying to seal a leak with a radiator sealer. It can be found in powder or liquid form, the product circulates in the radiator until it gets to the hole where it sets up … Continue reading
A clogged fuel filter will cause poor engine performance (hesitation and starting difficulties) and it may be a sight that there is corrosion in your gas tank. It is a good idea to change your fuel filter once a year. … Continue reading
If you do your own oil changes, clean the drain plug and washer with rags before reinstalling your oil pan. Some plugs are magnetized to trap metal particles. Hud’s Auto Service does oil changes too!!! Call for all your auto … Continue reading