- How Your Driving Affects Tires-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Turning Steering Wheel-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Accelerating-Hud’s Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Check Your Power Steering-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
- Replace Your Car’s Air Filter-Huds Auto Service-Auto Repair Lubbock
Print this coupon or mention it when you come in.
This is a limited time offer and some restrictions apply.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
If your car overheats, open the windows and turn on the heater. Doing this will draw the heat away from the engine and into the car’s cabin. If you need a mechanic in Lubbock, call Huds Auto
Everything in the car can be a distraction, from talking on a cell phone to listening to loud music. Texting is the worst of all. Drivers who text are 23 times as likely to crash as those who don’t. Avoid … Continue reading
Did you now that washing your car at home uses 5 to 20 times more water than a professional car wash. You can also be damaging your exterior, washing can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint’s … Continue reading
Have your wheel alignment checked every 30,000 miles, or as recommended in your owner’s manual. Also check your alignment after buying new tires or if you replace a rack and pinion steering unit. Improper tire alignment will shorten the life … Continue reading
If you have maintained tire inflation properly, uneven wear may indicate the need for a wheel realignment. It can also mean improperly operating brakes or shocks, a bent wheel internal tire damage, or worn bushings.